Two-time Olympic silver medalist 2012 , world champion Victoria Komova said , recovering from injury , praised the conditions on the basis of ” Round Lake ” and expressed the hope that sometime in her native Voronezh will sport the same palace as Penza ” Burtasy .”
- While I’m not ready to act in a tournament – quoted Komova press center of the Federal Target Program “Development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation in 2006-2015 .” – The next few months I go to prepare for the championship of Russia , which will be held in March in Penza. And then will the European Championships in Sofia, where I hope to get .
- Where you are exercising ?
- On the ” Round Lake “. There are ideal conditions for training . On this basis, we spend more than three hundred days a year. Schedule is as follows: three weeks to collect, then a week off . And so every month.
- In Voronezh , where you come from , the children now have opportunities to practice gymnastics ?
- In the old hall SDYUSSHOR them . Yu.Shtukmana where I started her career recently ended repair. This is certainly good , but there is still very closely . Even hopping track no place to place . And the Rockets are not the new ones. Honestly , I dream that someday in Voronezh build a sports palace as ” Burtasy ” in Penza . That’s where and spacious, comfortable and shells, and the stands , and a hotel near by .
- To help his alma mater ?
- My success in the competition for the season translated into points , which count SDYUSSHOR Voronezh . If I am not mistaken , in 2010, my school won first place in the Central Federal District . For this she was paid a cash prize . Also, when I’m there, always share the experience with beginning gymnasts .
Recall that the training center of Russian national teams ” Round Lake ” was renovated and sports complex ” Burtasy ” Penza built by the Federal Target Program “Development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation in 2006-2015 .”